Sharjah is the third largest and third most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, forming part of the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. It is located along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula.
Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. The city is sometimes called “Dubai City” to prevent it from being confused with the emirate. Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. Dubai is roughly at sea level.
Dubai desert safari in the surrounding sandy desert is a thrilling and electrifying experience. The desert safari provides about 20 minutes of exciting dune bashing along with electrifying camp journey where you can enjoy quad biking, camel ride and sand skiing.
|2 pax||3 Pax||4-6 pax||7-9 Pax|
Package price per person per adult BDT 75,725
Package price per person per Child with bed BDT 62,725
Package price per person per Child with no bed BDT 55,725
Arrival at Dubai Airport.
Meet and Assist at Airport. Transfer to Dubai Hotel. Check in Hotel and Overnight at hotel.
Dubai City Tour
*9:00-9:30 / Pick up time from the Hotel or any destination straight to the meeting point “New Gold Souk”
* Jumeirah 1st Stop Over
*Jumeirah Mosque arrives approximately 10 am with 15 minutes stay for taking pictures.
* Jumeirah open beach closer view of the Burj Al Arab (10 mins
* Pass by Madinat Jumeirah and Sheikh Palace.
* Take Sheikh Zayed road pass by at Mall of the Emirates.
*Burj Dubai tallest building
*Dubai Museum” (tickets included).
*Go home approximately 1300 to 13:30 hrs (1:00 to 1:30 pm)
Free and easy after lunch. In the Evening Dhow Cruise will proceed.
Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
Pick- up Time: 6:00 –6: 30 pm / Drop Off time: 10:30 pm on wards.
Experience the genuine Arabian hospitality, relaxing atmosphere, good music and traditional dhow trip – try our nightly cruises on board the biggest dhow in the creek. What could be more romantic than a dinner on the cruise? Enjoy the soft breeze and gentle lapping waves as we glide gently pass through the illuminated souks, palaces, Heritage Village that are reminiscent of the days gone by, and buildings that displays today’s modern architecture.
Watch the world go by – from the seating area in the upper deck one can see the harbour on which busy abras transport people at a variety of destinations. At the mouth of the creek, Shindagha is the original site from which Dubai grew.
A delightful and diverse international buffet cuisine awaits the guests. Dinner is served with complimentary soft drinks and mineral water.
Transfer to Hotel .Overnight at hotel.
Dubai Desert Safari Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast Free and Easy for shopping. Desert Safari proceed.
Pick- up Time: 1500-15:30 hrs / Drop off Time: 9: 00-9:30 pm
Trip to the desert is full of fun and adventure. Experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. Take a pause and view the splendor of the beautiful sunset as it begins to lower on the sandy horizon. We continue our journey to the Bedouin Campsite in the heart of the desert and upon arrival refresh yourself with soft drinks, mineral water, tea or coffee. Freshly ground Arabic gawa (coffee) is served while you enter the camp. Take a camel for a ride or decorate your hand or feet with henna design. Dress yourself in Arabic costumes to take some photographs. Relax and recline in the tents with carpet and pillows while waiting for the sumptuous BBQ dinner to be served. After relishing the meal, go for shisha that comes in different flavors. Before we conclude the night, a belly dancer performs an enticing show to the rhythm of an Arabic music.
Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast Free and easy.
Check out at hotel and transfer to Dubai airport for onward Flight.
- • 03Nights accommodation in 3* Hotel.
- • Daily Breakfast.
- • Return Dubai Airport Transfer.
- • Half day Dubai city tour.
- • Dhow Cruise with International Buffet Dinner .
- • Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
- • Visa fee.
- • Return Air Ticket of Air Arabia.
- • All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis
- • All Taxes, VAT& Service Charges.
- • Personal Expenses.
- • Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Please note that tourism dirham fee will settle by the clients before check – in & check – out to the hotel @ aed 10/- per room, per night for 03 star hotels.
- Online tourist visa [subject to immigration approval] :usd 100 per male candidate // usd 90 per female or per kid travelling with mother. We will require clear colour scan passport copy and passport size photographs. Normally visa takes 3 – 4 working days to get issued subject to immigration approval.
- There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Bangladeshi National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised. Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- Accommodation at Palm Beach Hotel Dubai/St. George Hotel /Golden Tulip or Similar (3*)
- Flight Schedules:
5G9 518 Departure DAC 09:40 hrs – Arrival SHJ 12:40hrs
5G9 511 Departure SHJ 13:30 hrs -Arrival DAC 20:10hrs