On the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe, Dubai is a cosmopolitan city of diversity and contrasts. It is a vibrant and unique destination, combining variety and excitement with excellent infrastructure and first-class hotels, as well as conference, dining, shopping and entertainment facilities. See the best that Dubai has to offer in the lap of luxury with us.
Day 1 (Dubai)
Marhaba and welcome to Dubai! On your arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel
In the evening, cruise on the Dubai Creek on a traditional illuminated wooden boat called a dhow. Sail past the Dubai like the Rolex Twin Towers, the wind towers of Dubai Heritage Village, and sparkling mosques, bridges and more. Take photos from the open-air deck and enjoy a sumptuous meal on board. The dhow cruise is an ideal romantic experience for couples, and perfect for families and first-time visitors
Day 2 (Dubai)
Discover Dubai on an exciting city tour and ascend the magnificent Burj Khalifa, an iconic Dubai landmark. The city tour includes Palm Jumeirah beach photo stop, the Dubai and scores of other famous Dubai attractions. The highlight of your tour will be the breathtaking views from the “At the Top” viewpoint on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa (Own Expense). Return to your hotel at the end of the city tour for some rest and relaxation.
Day 3 (Dubai)
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel leave for a desert adventure on a 5-hour safari from Dubai. Travel by a comfortable 4×4 to a welcoming camp in the middle of the desert. You will sample some traditional Arabic coffee and dates before taking off on a thrilling dune ride across the sands. End the day with a starlit barbecue dinner back at the camp. As you feast on delicious Arabic dishes, watch a sequined belly dancing show and hypnotic ‘tanoura’ performance, with dancers spinning in time to traditional Emirati music.
Day 4 (Dubai)
After a leisurely breakfast at the hotel, you could head out into the city to see the sights or indulge in some retail therapy in one of the biggest shopping destinations in the world.
Day 5 (Dubai)
Enjoy an early breakfast at the hotel before departing for the airport for your flight back home loaded with souvenirs and happy memories.
- • 04 nights’ hotel accommodation
- • Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel restaurant.
- • Meet & Assist at the Airport
- • Arrival transfers from Dubai international airport (T1, T2 & T3) to the hotel on sharing basis.
- • Dubai Half Day City Tour with an English speaking DTCM licensed guide – Drop off at Dubai Shopping Mall (tour & drop off transfer is on sharing basis).
- • Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner & return transfer – On sharing basis
- • Desert safari with Dune bashing (Standard), Tanura show, Belly dance show & BBQ Dinner on sharing basis by 4×4 vehicles.
- • Airfare is excluded
- • Internal Airfare is not included in the Itinerary.
- • Any meals other than those specified in ‘Package Inclusions’
- • Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- • Any other item not specified in ‘Package Inclusions’
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Tourism Dirham
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & we will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- Price on website //quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.